Terms and Conditions
1. DiaPat limited has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling this website but makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of the information contained within it and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
2. DiaPat Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of the content on this website. The content of this website is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
3. DiaPat Limited is not liable for the content of any other websites which may be linked to this site.
4. In the event that any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent to which that Term or Condition is invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deleted. The remaining terms and conditions shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the Applicable Law.
5. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the site and therefore should cease using this website immediately.